ZOZOLINA, THE PERSONAL STYLE


Meet Zozolina, a french fashion lover and hijab style explorer

Zozolina caught our eye with her unique sense of style and hijab styles. We thought it was only fair to share this inspiration with you. We were glad to sit with Zozolina and talk about all the great things that make her style stand out. 
Keep reading and meet the girl behind the clothes.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF 

My name is Zohra but people often call me Zozolina, I am 20,I work in women's ready to wear and I love fashion! My father is Algerian and my mother is half Armenian and half German and I live in the south of France, in the city of Marseille.


TELL ME ABOUT YOUR STYLE ?

I wouldn't categorize myself style wise, I think I am the kind of person who is very open to different type of 'clothes'.
I only make sure that I like it, I try to be elegant, and somewhat trendy. 
I like bringing a personal touch to whatever I wear because I design in my spare time so I like to incorporate my vision of fashion to what I wear.


HOW DO YOU MAKE MODESTY WORK WITH THE WAY YOU DRESS?

Being modestly dressed can be a challenge when you like trying on new styles but I like it. I feel good in the way I dress and I like to create this bridge between the restrictions and my passion. I heard many people say that I make them want to cover more and be more modest in the way they dress. So I guess it's a win!
I know that some girls find it difficult to dress modestly because they don't want to feel uncomfortable in their clothes, fashion wise. They have to understand that it is possible to be both: A muslim and fashion forward.






WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO IN THE FUTURE?

I want to become a wedding planner, that is my plan. I like this field because it is totally me. Creating, organizing and making something special. I have noticed that brides-to-be and grooms-to-be often have this very disorganized vision of their wedding plan and I love to think of how to make it happen. 



I KNOW YOU ARE PLANNING ON A FASHION BLOG, TELL US ABOUT IT


I want my future blog to be a creative area for me, an inspiration to others and to myself, like an archive that could serve every girl that wants to see something that will push her to have the will to create more and have her own ideas.

WHO ARE YOU INSPIRATIONS ?


I like the classics, Ascia AKF and Dina Tokio are really big inspirations for me. Not only because of their current style but also their style evolution that was remarkable. You can see their style change year after year and it's really inspiring because I like change.

- - - - - - - - 
You can follow Zozolina's style on her instagram page , she will soon be launching a style blog and we will keep you updated on our social media sites!


THANK YOU ZOHRA for answering my questions in that very noisy restaurant, Hope you had a great time in Paris ;)

- - - - -


T H E   B L O G G E R S   T A L K
2014





1 thoughts:

  1. what a beautiful dress. Thanks for sharing...58eveningdress.

    ReplyDelete

 

CONTACT

info.bloggerstalk@gmail.com

Who we are

We are two personal style bloggers from France and The Netherlands, we love modest fashion and we think it’s time we have a platform that helps you know the upcoming modest fashion icons!
We hope you find great inspiration reading the interviews we feature here, don’t hesitate to contribute by requesting interviews of your favorite bloggers. The more you request, the more we will be able to provide interesting content!!
Any contribution from you will help us improve this blog and make it more enjoyable!

info.bloggerstalk@gmail.com